Happy Monday, bookworms!
Can you believe we’re already halfway through December? That means it’s time for my favorite biannual posts of the year. I’m thrilled to share with all of you romance-reading bookworms a list of romance books releasing between January and June of 2022. These always take me FOREVER to compile but they are a favorite here on the blog. In fact, my 2021 release posts are constantly “trending” on the website so I’m taking it as a sign that these lists are useful to your TBR and not-so-useful to your wallets!
As always, before we get to the beautiful books, please note the following:
1. This list is not meant to be exhaustive. I miss books all the time because I rely on publisher catalogs to create these posts. For instance, there might be books without any covers yet which I do not include here. Further, it’s possible that I missed books on my own while browsing the catalogs, so apologies in advance for potential human error!
2. This list does not include any self-published titles. I choose not to feature self-published books in these lists because there’s not a database that I could use.
3. Some of these books are re-issues. Sometimes books get brand new covers and/or are released as new formats. It’s hard to tell by looking at the catalogs, so you may find a few of those in the list.
4. All books featured here will release between Jan 1st 2022 and June 30th 2022. Stay tuned for part 2 sometime next year.
5. I haven’t read most of these titles, so I can’t speak to the content in them. Reminder that this is simply a listing of titles. I also can’t guarantee that all of them end in a happily-ever-after. Again, I’m relying entirely on how a publisher classifies the book in the catalog. Anything classified as romance is included here.
As always, I have linked the books to their respective Goodreads pages. I hope you enjoy scrolling through this post and I hope you find some romance books to add to your TBRs.
Weather Girl by Rachel Lynn Solomon
The Historical Gowns
Never A Duke by Grace Burrowes
Sceneries & Random Objects